Vaillant Boiler Repair Gateshead
No hot water? Central Heating cold? Boiler Leaking?
Vaillant Boiler Repair Specialist
- Do you have an ongoing fault with your Vaillant Boiler?
- Does the Boiler have water coming out of it?
- Has the hot water and the radiators stopped getting hot?
- Has the Vaillant boiler just stopped working completely?
Then you need to call us
For an affordable Vaillant Boiler Repair or Service you can call 0191 359 2213
- we have a selection of Vaillant boiler parts in our vans so your boiler cold be reapired on the first visit.
- Call out fee is £40 however this is not charged if a repair, service or inspection is completed.
Try this guide before you call
Customers often have questions about if their boiler is faulty or needs a service. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do our best to answer any you may have.
Have you got gas?
Check that the gas is on at the meter. If you have a gas hob, does the gas come through the gas burners?
Check your boiler pressure
The pressure on the boiler should be between 1- 1.5. If it is not, then repressurise the boiler. If you are unsure how to do that, the video will show you how to complete that task.
Is the Boiler getting power?
Does the boiler have any display working? Back lights? It could be possible that it has blown a 3 amp fuse? Make sure that all power switches are turned on.
Is it really cold outside?
Always try a reset
Make sure you have turned the boiler off and back on. It msy reset a problem.
Boiler Repairs by Manufacturer
Vaillant Boiler Repairs
Baxi Boiler Repairs
Worcester Boiler Repairs